To Someone Letting Go

To Someone Letting Go

You will be okay.

25
To Someone Letting Go
howtogetoveryourex101.com

Breaking up with someone is one of the hardest challenges a person will face in their life. Letting go of a soul that has been attached to yours for however long of a time can be difficult. Many people find themselves feeling empty afterwards, not having that person with you. For someone going through one of the tough stages of life, don't give up. You are strong, smart, and you know yourself. If you broke up with this person, it was for a good reason. You may not be able to see it now, but you will thank yourself down the road. Here is some advice for anyone struggling with a breakup.

1. You will be okay.

Whether you broke up with this person or they broke up with you, things will be okay. God doesn't put people in positions they cannot handle. Anything that you go through in life is pushing you toward a greater reward in the end, even if it means having to suffer for now.

2. Reconnect with friends.

Friends will always be there for you, even if a relationship isn't. They will be there for you to guide you and walk you through this difficult situation. They can even make you laugh when it seems like nothing else will. Lean on them, and they will be your rock.

3. Write about it.

Even if you are not a writer, it can help to get all of your feelings out on paper or in text. Sometimes, we don't realize how much we have to say until we get it all out. There may also be things that you don't feel comfortable telling other people, and writing about them can make you feel so much better.

4. Stand up for yourself.

You are going to have a lot of moments when you regret your decision. If you find yourself wanting to go back, don't. You know yourself better than anyone else. Stand up for your decisions and stick to your guns; don't back down or cave in.

5. Do the things you love.

I know it sounds cliche to say that in order to feel better, you have to do the things you love to do. But it's true. Performing that tasks that make you happy can help you forget, even if for a little bit, about the situation at hand. Continuing to do these things will make you seek them rather than the comforts of your past relationship. It may take some time, but it will help.

6. Don't give up hope.

Just because one part of your life is over, it doesn't mean that everything is. While one chapter is ending, another more amazing chapter is just beginning. You have to understand that things get thrown in our path to make us better people and prepare us for the future. Do whatever you can to get through this rough patch, and just let nature take its course. You will be able to look back on this point in your life one day and thank yourself for doing this and moving on.