To Old Friends I Stopped Talking To

To Old Friends I Stopped Talking To

I never forgot about you.

327
To Old Friends I Stopped Talking To
LoveSove

“Even though we do not talk each day anymore, I do still remember you and to be honest, I really miss all of you. Things have changed and we all know that we all have different paths or journey from the day we left elementary, middle school, high school, or college. Some of us might still be hanging out together, how I wish I could still be in part of that.”

I left my hometown few years ago leaving all my best friends behind. It was hard to move to different places knowing that there will be new adjustments, environments, cultures, or people. It was painful to leave knowing that there will be people who are going to be left behind. I left with so much memories that were created. I left with so much remembrance or gifts from them. I left them with tears which was the sad part. And I left with many promises coming from all of them and promised them back to keep in touch. However, things are different now from before. We became busier.

It was okay in the first place because most of my friends tried their best to communicate with me no matter how busy we were and no matter how far we are. However, it was kind of disappointing that communications were all gone (even though we’re friends in Facebook, lol). Now, I understand why. I am guilty of not catching up sometimes. But I am glad that whenever we try to communicate sometimes, we can still feel the closeness that we had since before.

“I still remember the time when we still eat lunch together or go to the mall and just hang out there. I still remember the time that I am the most annoying person among us and that I appreciate that you had so much patience for me. Guess what, I changed for the better since the day I left. I still miss you all until today. And I hope someday, I can visit you all again there.”

“I am glad that all of you are reaching your goals or pursuing your dreams. I feel so proud that almost all of you finally achieved your dreams. I am so happy that most of you are doing just fine that you enjoy your everyday lives as what I can see from all of your posts. LOL!”

They said, friendship is forever. And I believe that, because no matter how long we do not talk, I know that whenever I try to catch up with them, the presence of closeness are still the same. They said, that we must treasure our friendship no matter how far they are, because they were part of our lives that made it wonderful.

“I am thankful for those who still try to catch up with me. That is why I do not hesitate to respond back because whenever I see your name in my inbox, I always feel that you are still treasuring our friendship.”

In the first place, I do not want to end any good friendship I have. If we cannot talk every day, it does not mean that I already forgot all of you. For all of my friends who are wondering how I have been doing here, “I am doing good and trying to survive the challenges that God is giving to me.” I miss you all every day hoping that someday we will still see each other again.