To My New House

To My New House

When I think of home, I think of my new house.

72
To My New House

To My New House,

When I first left my old house, I couldn’t imagine loving any other house as much as i loved that one. It was the house I grew up in. The one that I made all of my memories in, good and bad. When I first walked through, I could picture my family there but didn’t want to. I hated the thought of leaving the only bedroom i knew that once hung all of my Jonas Brothers posters, the friendly faces of my neighbors that I knew I could go to for anything, and the memories that my siblings I made since I could remember.

But that has all changed.

Now that we are moved in, I can still see my family living here just like I could before but this time I want to see us living here. I look forward to the millions of memories that await us. I didn’t know if I would like having my own room, considering all i have ever known was sharing with my sister, but I love it. I have my own space to express who I am and prove to my parents that my sister is actually the reason our room was always a mess, despite what the majority believe. This house also gives me a chance to meet new people which I love to do.

I love my new house. I look forward to waking up everyday and seeing what adventure awaits. Living an hour away from my old house gives me all the more reason to explore this area that I have never known before. When i think of home, I now think of my new house.

Here's to the future,

Your New Family