To My Maid Of Honor

To My Maid Of Honor

The big day just will not be the same without you.

57
To My Maid Of Honor
Bridal Guide

Dear Maid of Honor,

I've known you for a long time now, and we've been through everything together. You were the one friend who was there to help me celebrate every milestone in my life. You have stuck by my side through the good and the bad. You have never given up on me. You are the one that has been there for me when nobody else was. You are the sister I never had. Because of how much I appreciate you, it's no surprise that you are my only choice for maid of honor.

The thought of having you by my side on my special day makes me even more excited for the wedding. I know for a fact that I won't be able to go through it without you. When I say that, I don't mean back out of the wedding; I mean go through with it without getting too worked up. I am trusting in you to keep me from turning into a bridezilla. The wedding is still over a year away, and I'm already stressing more than I should be. You're the only reason I haven't gone crazy yet. I would truly be lost without you.

On the day of my wedding, I'm going to need you by my side every second making sure my hair and makeup are still intact. I'm going to need you to keep me together because we both know how nervous I can get. We are more than likely going to have several Sharpay breathing sessions to calm my nerves before I walk down the aisle in front of everyone. But despite all the nerves, I know we are going to have a blast getting ready together and all dolled up. I promise the dress will be gorgeous, and I won't make you wear heels.

Don't forget all the cute pictures we have to take! And it wouldn't be much of a wedding without a speech from you. Just do me a favor and don't embarrass me too much. I absolutely cannot wait for the big day. We are going to make so many great memories together all the way from getting ready for the wedding to the actual wedding day. I wouldn't want anybody but you to play that special roll. You're going to make a beautiful maid of honor.

Love,

Your Favorite Bride