This one is for you my best friend forever!
Life Stages

To My Loyal Friend: Madeline

This message is for you, because you deserve it!

146
To My Loyal Friend: Madeline

Well it has been around two years since I left High Point University, but there is one person who is on my mind. This person came into my life when I was introduced to her during the first week of school. When attending a small school like High Point University, I did not think anyone would be there from Wisconsin, and I was wrong. The funny aspect to that story is that I did not know someone from Wisconsin would live down the hall from me. This person is named Madeline Ragatz.

When I first saw her, I gave her a hug and I knew from that point on we would be good friends. I did not know that it would turn into something special. We became super close and we made each other laugh and cry and almost pee our pants when we made jokes or doing whatever. We were inseparable and we loved each other for it. Did we have our occasional disagreements, yes but what best friends do not. What I do understand now is that she always had my back no matter what, even when you have people turn against you.

Madeline you came into my life with a hug, and I want you to know that I never have forgotten about you and you are always with me. I always think about the fun times that we had, the times that we shared with each other. We always shared the best times with each other and I would not trade that for the world. You also do not understand how much of an impact you have had on my life. I love you more than you know and I appreciate you being there for me.

You were there for me when I got dumped. You reached out to me and had your arms wide open for me when this happened. You cared about me and what was going on. Even though you schedule was getting super busy, you have always made time for me and have always cared about the things I have said. You showed me that when people turned their back on me, you stood up for me even when I was not there. You even today let my legacy at that school live on my telling stories about us and sharing moments with other people. Do not worry, I do the same thing!

Finally, I just want to give you a shoutout to how amazing you are doing. You are becoming an amazing, independent woman who is working hard to kick ass when you graduate. I know that you will be moving away from Wisconsin when you graduate but that does not mean that I will not visit you. You are way ahead of me when it comes to creativity and so many other things. You are caring, loving, and are always loyal to those you trust. So this letter is for you, and I want you to read it and understand that you changed my life.

I will come and visit you one day, and I hope that I get that amazing hug that I got when I first met you! Good luck with the rest of the school year and I hope I hear from you soon.