To My Future Husband And Best Friend

To My Future Husband And Best Friend

Love isn't something you find. It's something that finds you

26

Dear Future Husband,

I hope right now your life is amazing and everything is working out for you.

I also hope you are thinking of me. Not me literally, because you don’t know me, but the idea of me. I’m a little crazy (in a good way), will pig out with you, may be moody in the mornings and am contempt with just sitting in and watching a movie. But when I love, I love completely, and if you love me, respect me, and are loyal to me, we will have the best life together!

I may not have the prettiest face or the best body, but I have a huge heart.

In this moment, focus on you and bettering yourself first before we meet and fall in love. You don’t have to be perfect when we meet, but I want you to love yourself completely and be happy with everything you have accomplished before you love me and take on my dreams on top of yours.

I’m bettering me too. I have dreams and goals that I want to accomplish. But I also want to help you accomplish the rest of your dreams. We are on this ride together, and I can’t wait until you succeed.

I know God has a plan for me, and that we will meet eventually, but I can’t wait to meet you. All good things take time and I know that. So I hope that it is truly worth it to wait this long.

I hope that you love our kids unconditionally and show them what being a dad really is.

We are bound to fight, but I hope in the end, we will always make up and never go to bed angry. I want to show our kids what a relationship really entails, the good and the bad.

Know that I pray for you everyday.

I can’t wait to accept your flaws and for you to accept mine.

All I ask is that you dance with me. I love a man who can dance, and even if you can’t that you at least try. I want adventure, but I don’t need anything fancy. Let’s travel and go exploring and just have the time of our lives together. Please accept that I am moody when I wake up, eat when I’m stressed, quote my favorite movies in everyday life, and sing at the top of my lungs to my favorite songs even though I am totally tone deaf.

Know that you don’t need to buy me expensive things or take me out to fancy dinners to make me happy. As long as I have some food, a book, and you accepting me, I am totally content.

Thank you for accepting me for who I am and never giving up on us. Thank you for seeing me as perfect in your eyes, and loving me on my worst days. Thank you for making me laugh every day of my life.

Sorry for the bad attitudes, the mood swings, and all of the bad moments. I hope the good ones cancel them out.

I am so glad you are my best friend and that I get to spend this crazy adventure with you.

I can’t wait to grow old with you and know that life was well lived.

Lastly, I love you and I will love you for all of my days. Thank you for making me happy and helping me to believe in love.

I love you,

Brittany