To My Friend Who Saw Me When I Was Invisible

You have changed me for the better.

213
Twitter

Dear You,

Hey there. It's Irina and I'm here to thank you for always being there for me. I know I don't tell you this enough but you are so special to me and I value our friendship to the utmost degree. I wanted to take a minute t thank you for always being a sense of comfort and security in my lie.

You saw me when other people didn't; when I was being bullied you stood up for me and encouraged me not to absorb the venom that was being spewed my way.

You inspire me to want to be a better person and for that I thank you.

I love our movie dates and practically daily trips to the village. I love that we can be doing absolutely nothing together and can still have a wonderful time.

I love that we can be silly together but can also comfort one another and serve as a shoulder to cry on when we re upset or are going through a hard time. Know that I cherish the good times that we share, to which there are many.

Remember when we made up a secret vocabulary and would refer to other people and situations with our imagined words? I do. We've been through a lot together and it's an honor and privilege to all you one of my closest friends

We've grown up together and for that I'm truly blessed. I know that you're only a text away and if you don't have your phone on you, I know I can just walk across the street to your house, let myself in and play with your doggies while I wait for you.

You are a bright light in my life and I know that we will stay friends, sisters and soulmates forever. Thank you for being there for me today, tomorrow and every day in between. Your friendship, love and guidance mean the world to me. Never forget how special and wonderful you are.

Love you to the moon and back,

MC Rockstar