To My Dear Little Sister

To My Dear Little Sister

A person who's been where you've been; someone you can call when things aren't going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend.

2301
To My Dear Little Sister

To My Dear Little Sister,

We fight, argue, and tell each we can't stand each other but it's time to let you know how much you really do mean to me. First of all, I want you to know that I love you and I always will, no matter what we go through or the time or distance between us.

I am always so proud of you and everything you have done and will continue to do throughout your lifetime. I will ALWAYS be your biggest fan. No one will believe in you more than I do and through everything, this life could possibly throw at us that will never change. You're my little sister and I wouldn't trade you for the world.

I know life is hard and I wish I coud take away all of the problems that will ever come your way. But I can make you a few promises. I promise to always be there for you. I will be there when you need a high five or a shoulder to cry on. I'll be there to guide you and give you advice on whatever you may need. I'll be there to pick you up and dust you off EVERY TIME you fall down. I'll be there to encourage you when you think the world is crashing down around you. I'll be there to tell you that everything is going to be okay.

I would never tell you this in person but I miss you. I know it isn't always easy living so far away and our lives are so crazy. BUT, always know that I am just a text or a phone call away.

I've learned a few things through my days, and I hope you don't make the mistakes that I did. Just remember through life some people will like you others won't. People will talk bad about you and people you thought were friends won't stick up for you. But always love yourself. Never settle for less than you deserve. Always do your best to make a difference in the world. Shine your light wherever you go and never lose faith in yourself.

You've been with me for some of the hardest things in life and some of the greatest things in life. You've changed my life in so many ways. You've made my life so much better and sometimes so much more stressful. But I love you so much and always remember I'm just a phone call away.

Love,

Big Sister