To My Coworkers, My Friends For Life, You Guys Are Truly The Bomb Dot Com

It all started with the awkward introduction.

43
Abigail Krussow

The day I started my current job my nerves were flying high. It was a job I desperately wanted, the staff was so kind and the job itself interested me right away.

I can't fully remember my first day because it was such a blur of meeting people and learning the ropes, but little did I know how much of an impact this would have on my life.

These amazing women and doctors I work for have forever changed my life. In the short time I have spent with them I have certainly found my best friends for life.

To be honest, I think I have found my future bridesmaids.

What I have to say to them is something that is so hard to put down in words.

Thank you, thank you and thank you again. You have all watched me grow and have supported all of my decisions in life, including the crazy ones. I spend more time in a day with you than I do with my family, but you make it worth every moment.

From clocking in to clocking out, you all make my day worthwhile. Thank you for all the unforgettable memories, days full of laughter and even some days of stress and tears. You guys are truly the bomb.com.

Thank you for putting up with me.

I mean this from the bottom of my overly emotional heart. You guys have seen me way too happy and way too angry over the simplest things. Thank you for laughing at my embarrassing moments and even the ones to come.

As far as the days I contemplated staying in bed or showing up to work, you certainly made coming into work worth it. I mean who doesn't get out of bed for donuts? Thanks for so many donuts by the way.

What I wasn't ready for was goodbye. This goodbye came too quickly, but life changes sometimes. You are the people who I will cherish for the rest of my life. So thank you, thank you for loving me and letting me become part of this family.

Having you guys has made me immensely grateful for so many aspects of life. You have taught me to laugh instead of cry, stay positive instead of sulk in anger, be more compassionate and understanding and most of all, you have taught me to always never hold back and chase my dreams.

Co-workers are truly the best blessing, so make sure you find your work family. You just can't take mine.