To My Constant

To My Constant

Things I always want you to know, and it is easier this way.

7396
To My Constant

You have held me and have been there at my best times and my worst.

You have heard every late night phone call, fight, and freak out.

You have given me freedom to make mistakes and never judged me.

You have seen me through all of the times I could not find a single thing to wear.

You have taken all of the weight I put on you with open arms.

You have kept every single secret that I have told you.

You have my complete trust.

You have been there to pray with me, when I need it most.

You have been there to watch Netflix and eat food with me until all hours of the night.

You have always helped me figure out what is best for me.

You have always made me comfortable in every situation.

You have watched me grow and move to new stages in my life.

You have never skipped a beat and take everything I throw your way.

You have seen me smile so hard that my face hurts.

You have seen me so excited that I could not sleep.

You have seen me cry so hard I could not breathe.

You have allowed me to dream, but always remind me to come back down to earth.

You have accepted my friends.

You have witnessed every accidental social media stalking mishap, and kept me calm.

As I come to this point in my life, I cannot help but think how different my life is from just a year ago. I have shorter hair and I dress differently. People come and go, but you've never left me. It is nice to always have a constant. So thank you, for being that constant in my life. Thank you for never changing. Thank you for loving me when I felt like I did not deserve it. When I'm with you, I never want to leave. You know me better than I know myself. You are my very best friend.

You are the greatest BED in the whole world.