To My Boyfriend's Sister Who Became A Sister To Me

I couldn't be happier about having you be like a sister to me.
281

To my boyfriend's little sister,

First, I just want to thank you for accepting me into your life along with the rest of your family and I hope that you can look up to us for a relationship that you hope you will have. I want you to know that I'm always a phone call or text away whenever you need me; big or small. Even if you just want to get out of the house to get taco bell or ice cream, I'm always up for that.

I want you to know that being your age, you should be having so much fun. And, eventually, there will be a boy that will sweep you off your feet and will always make you feel like a princess. You deserve nothing less than the best and I know you'll find it. You are an incredible and beautiful young girl who can achieve anything that you put your mind to.

I'm so glad we have so many memories already from ice cream dates to taco bell dates and even vacations. You can make anytime so much better with your energy. You always find something funny to say at the time or even make card games hilarious.

I also want you to know that if you ever need me to just come and listen to you vent, I'll always be there - even if I'm supposed to be hanging with your brother. I'll always be there to listen to whatever you need. I'll always be your shoulder to cry on when you need it or the person who will endlessly laugh with you any night.

You deserve the best from everyone that you meet. You are funny, smart, silly, and I don't want you to ever think differently. Don't let anyone tell you differently and always love yourself before anyone. Never let anyone stop you from your dreams.

I hope you know that I'm so thankful that you've become a sister to me. We've gotten so close in such a short amount of time and I'm excited to see to continue to grow into the beautiful women you are becoming. I couldn't be happier about having you be like a sister to me.