To my big:

It is sad to be at school without you. And it is even sadder to go through all the motions of finding a little and setting up baskets and all that jazz without someone to turn to at any second of the day. It is hard to watch my friends have their bigs to hang out with when I am without you.

But, I know that you are having the best time in Europe. As much as I would love it if you were here, I wouldn't want to take this experience away from you. I can live vicariously through pictures of you in Switzerland, or snapchats of your Italian pizza, or nights out in London.

However, it doesn't make it any easier to be without you. I miss our random dinner outings and endless laughs and dumb jokes and staying up til all hours of the night doing literally nothing together. But I know that will come soon.

Because something else that is nice about you being gone is the fact that it helps me learn to appreciate you that much more. Now that I have experienced school without you, I know that without a doubt it is a far less exciting, fun, and magical place. And a place with a lot less love.

So eat your gelato, take in the sights, and have the time of your life. Know that I am thinking of you and I miss you, and I can't wait to hear all of your stories when you return!