To My Best Friend's Future Husband

To My Best Friend's Future Husband

Thank you for being that person and loving her.

2
To My Best Friend's Future Husband
Kaylee Nungaray

To my Best Friend’s Future Husband,

If you’re reading this, that means you have completely stolen my best friend’s heart. I knew one day she would meet a guy who was lucky enough to deserve her love.

I need you to first know you have quite an extraordinary woman in your life and you are very blessed to have her. She loves with her whole heart so don’t take advantage of that. I have been there and seen her heart hurt. Understand everything that has made her who she is today: the pain, hurt and mended heart.

Her laugh is contagious. It will be hard to not laugh with her. Enjoy it! Her smile will light up the room. Don’t let her go a day without it. She’ll challenge you, but only to prove you will not leave her.

She is smart, yet silly. She is kind-hearted yet stubborn. Appreciate every side of her. You fell in love with every part of her, after all. Let her know it’s okay to cry when she is frustrated and that when she is upset to let it out.

She is more than amazing. When I tell you this, I mean it. I have seen all that she has done for those around her and putting others before herself. But I have also seen all she can be for herself.

She has a big heart; live up to it. I pray you offer her the same kind of love. She will think about only you and will care for you more than you can ever imagine. Make sure she knows you care for her in the same way.

She needs someone to be strong with her, not for her.

Thank you for being everything (plus more) she has ever imagined; for proving that not every guy out there is the same. For showing us that there really is someone out there who deserves her love. Thank you for appreciating her and all that she is. Thank you for being there for her no matter what.

Thank you for guiding her and continuing to lead her to God. I thank you for being the godly man she needs and most definitely deserves. Don’t ever lose sight of the center focal point of your marriage.

It’s hard to let her go in a sense. I have been so overprotective of her but I know she is in good hands with you. I love her more than a friend, but as a sister. So please don’t ever hurt her. I look after her in the way that I will always protect her and have her back through every little thing. I need you to know that I will be there for her when she needs her best friend. Don’t take it personally. It’s just sometimes we need our girl time and best friend to cry, laugh and talk with.

She deserves the best and thank you for being that for her.

Because of my love for her, Please know I will always be here for you, too. Whoever makes my best friend happy and deserves her love makes me beyond happy; and for that, I will forever be grateful for you.