To the friend I know I will have forever
Family Friends

To my forever best friend, I Wouldn't Trade Our Friendship For ANYTHING

When I need a friend, you are always there

3755

To my forever friend,

There are no words that I could say in order to explain the impact you have had on my life. I am eternally grateful for the bond we have created. Thank you for always going above and beyond to always be the greatest friend I could ever ask for.

All of my most treasured memories involve you, because you are always there by my side.

When I need to rant, you always listen. When I need a hug, you open your arms, when I need advice, you always tell me what I need to hear but most importantly, when I need a friend you are always there. No one in this world understands me the way you do, just a simple look and you know what I am thinking.

We accept each other for all of our weird habits and embarrassing moments and laugh them off instead of letting them bother us. We have gone through practically every phase of life together, making us both grow as individuals and as best friends. We hardly have to keep each other updated on one another's lives, because we do practically everything together. There is no better feeling than never having to explain yourself to someone, because they totally understand you.

It is very rare to find someone who is happy for your happiness, and sad for your sadness, but when you do that person breaks all barriers of friendships and becomes family. You truly are more of a sister to me than a best friend. No matter what we bicker about or what disagreements we have, nothing can make us stop loving each other. You truly are a part of my family, and I know I am yours too. My mother loves you as her own and will forever hold a special place in her heart for you and the friendship we share. It is totally normal for me to come home, and you're already at my house, hanging with my family while waiting for me to come home. You know how to joke around with my siblings and they are comfortable enough with you to throw jokes right back at you.

We tend to laugh every second we are together and have more inside jokes than I could ever think of.

We constantly text each other "OMG REMEMBER WHEN…" and they always make us relive some of the funniest days we've shared. Even the simplest things, like running errands, we make an adventure. There is nothing in this world that I would ever trade for our friendship. You're stuck with me for the long run, girlfriend!

Thank you for being my partner in crime, my person, my best friend and the closest thing I have ever had to a sister.