So I decided to try a juice cleanse...
I live in LA ok? Don't judge me. I'm constantly surrounded by overly hot people who only talk about their appearances. It's hard to not to get with the vibe here. I tried the cleanse because I feel like I had too.
I was on a trip recently and ate pretty unhealthy. If you know me you know I eat a ton of veggies and I'm pretty good at eating clean. BUT If you also know me, you know that I have a tendency to go on a snack streak and will gorge anything that's on my place without thinking twice about how my body will feel later.
If you're planning to do a cleanse, here are a few thoughts I guarantee you'll be having while on it as well:
1. "One day no biggie"Giphy
2. "Does this juice always taste this gross?"Giphy
3. "Wait there's only vegetables in it, it's not THAT bad"Giphy
4. "Oh here comes the stomach growls"Giphy
5. "I'm hungry"Giphy
6. "Is this what starvation feels like?"Giphy
7. "I think the bathroom is my best friend now"Giphy
8. "I hope this starvation was worth it"Giphy
9. "Why do I like to torture myself"Giphy
10. "I can't wait to eat a donut tomorrow"Giphy
Personally, I don't think I want to do it ever again solely because I really missed my own cooking.
Also, I'm sure there are better ways to detox.