To My Best Friend Always

To My Best Friend Always

You know who you are.

561
To My Best Friend Always
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/12/6365132975550749851665620508_IMG_8296.jpg

It’s no lie when I say we have been through everything together. From graduating eighth grade to graduating high school, and college in the near future (if we make it).

We’ve laughed, we’ve cried. We’ve pulled all nighters while binge watching friends and eating junk food. We survived the “emo” phase together. Our Facebook memories both consist of the same cringe-worthy posts and over-edited selfies, because we were always together. We comforted each other when those dumb boys broke our hearts, and congratulated each other when we actually found someone worthy. We share the same morals, and the same idea of a “night out”.

We had our issues and we hit heads on certain subjects. But if there’s one thing I love about us, it’s that we always pull through and find our way back to our beautiful friendship. We have never called each other names or gotten in a screaming match. We have always discussed our situations maturely, and ended up stronger in the end. There’s no doubt that we’ve grown apart, but I know that you are always here for me as I am you.

We don’t see each other everyday. Hell, we don’t even talk everyday. But somehow, we still pick up where we left off. We still have the same friendship that we did as children.

I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for always being such a good best friend to me, and taking part in shaping me into the person I am today. I know that we might not be as close as we used to be, but there is no doubt in my mind that we will continue to be friends for the rest of our lives. You’re stuck with me. As we used to say, “until we’re old and wearing granny diapers”.

Love,

Your REAL Soulmate