To My Best Friend
Family Friends

To My Best Friend

Thank you for everything. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me a reason to be wild and crazy.

222
To My Best Friend

To My Best Friend, there are so many things that I am going to say in this internet post because it is just a cheesy thing to do.. So here goes everything.

1. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY PERSON. You came into my life for a reason. We both ended up having so much In common. I can't believe we actually didn't like each other at one point because now I couldn't go a day without you being in my life. You have been there through so much and for you I am blessed.

2. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY ROCK. You are literally my go to person, my right hand, my other freaking half. You have sat there with me while I cried... You managed to make me laugh on my worst days.. You always know how to make life a lot easier just being your crazy self. You can change anyone's mood and you are my favorite human being by far.

3.THANK YOU FOR OUR HEART TO HEARTS. Thank you for the late night venting sessions about gosh knows what. Thank you for the excitement in conversations that should be sad. Thank you for the late night drives or drives in general to just get everything off our chest. Thank you for the heart to hearts on our food trips to TBell or Texas Roadhouse. Thanks for being my rock. Thanks for being my best friend, for sharing almost the same stories about life, friends, and boys.

4. THANK YOU FOR THE JAM SESSIONS. Thank you for going on car rides with me scream singing to Taylor Swift because we were probably heart broken or just wanted to feel like a Bad B for the night or for the week. Thank you for rapping to old rap and even some new rap with me. Thank you for singing Victoria Justice to Hannah Montana to freaking Cardi or Beyoncé with me. Thank you for letting those jam sessions be a MUST for every car ride because it is the best part. NEVER QUIT doing these with me. Thanks.

5. Thank you for being my biggest supporter. Thank you for hyping me up. Thank you for telling me to reach my goals because you know I can do it and you know I can do anything I set my mind to. Thank you for rooting for my relationship and supporting that because you know how important it is to me. Thank you for telling me to keep going every day.. for being there constantly when I have break downs about work or school or really anything. Thank you for constantly pushing me to do better. I couldn't keep on going without you.

6. THANK YOU FOR GIRLS NIGHTS. These are a must because I need someone to eat and watch girl movies with. I will always need these. These are just so amusing to me. I love everything about them. The laughs and crazy adventures. I wouldn't change a thing.

Now best friend you got through reading those now I want you to know that you are worth so much more than what you think. You are beautiful, you are so smart, you can def be petty when you need to be but that is one thing that I love about you ha. You have the kindest and most pure soul. You never fail to put a smile on someone's face by the things you say or do. You are so much better than how some people might make you feel in your life. You just have to remember your self worth at all times and keep your head held high. You deserve nothing less to be treated with respect and kindness. You deserve the best friends in the world like you have blessed me with your friendship I hope someone does the same for you. I love you bestie thank you for being in my life. Thank you for being there through the ups and downs. Thanks for being my go to ride along person for the random adventures. Thank you for everything you do. God truly sent me the best friend in the world. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done and how you have impacted my life. Thank you for being the person I am most comfortable with. Thank you for being the person I relate to most. Thank you for being the person I trust with my whole life for being the person who can help me with all aspects in life.

You have gone through so much pain in the time span of us being friends...Yet here you are still making time for me.. Thank you for listening to me cry when on the inside some days you are dying because you are hurt too.. Just know I will listen just as much.. I love being able to look up to you being so strong, caring, independent, and gorgeous...I will try to be half the friend that you are to me.. I hope you know that I would not be half the person I am today without you.

"You're one of those people who make my life better just by being in it"

Thank you bestie and I love you tons

Love your best friend