To My #1 Fans

To My #1 Fans

They don't always like you, but your family will always love you.

5
Google Images

Nothing in the world compares to family. Nobody can replace them and nobody can get rid of them. I always hear the expression that friends come and go but family is forever. It seems like a cliche saying but it is so true. No matter how deep you dig yourself into a hole, your family will always pull you out.

I love spending time with my family. My grandpa is an amazing man. I call him Papa. He always goes out of his way to make sure that I am comfortable. We have these wonderful conversations about life, and sometimes those conversations are sprinkled with some old fashion humor that I have grown accustomed to.

My grandma, or Nana as I like to call her, always makes me laugh. She still carries herself as though she is 20 years old and her personality will forever be young. While she is fun and lively she always maintains her lady-like qualities. The conversations with her, most of which go a mile a minute, are full of laughter and kindness.

My brother is and will always be my best friend. We are always messing with each other, yet still there right away to make sure the other is ok. We have always had a special bond because we are so similar personality wise and because we are so close in age. We are practically twins and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My dad is the most like me. We both have an easy temperament and enjoy a relaxing day at home. I feel that my relationship with my dad is a little bit different than they typical relationship between a father and his daughter. I will talk to him about almost anything, and he is always there to listen.

Last but not least is my beautiful momma. When I was younger, I naturally wanted to be just like my mom simply because she was a girl and so was I. However, as I grew older and wiser, it became so much more than that. My mom never stops amazing me with her actions and kind words. She is funny, incredibly smart, independent, strong, confident, determined, loyal, forgiving, and most importantly the most thoughtful and loving person I know.

My family is made up of a string of different, crazy, and sort of chaotic people. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we hurt each other, but I think that is the point. No matter how much you get on your family's nerves, they will always love you and be there for you. When I look at my family, I know that I belong with them.