To Me, This Is What Love Is:

To Me, This Is What Love Is:

It is not just a word.

344
To Me, This Is What Love Is:
pexels.com

Everyone in the world hears about this word. However, there are so many meanings behind it. It can be difficult to describe, and it can be filled with mixed emotions. I want to be able to describe in my own words, thoughts and feelings about what this word means to me. And that special word, is called love.

Love is not just a word, it is an action. People to this day throw the word "love" around like it's a baseball. Someone can say that they love you, but will treat you like a punching bag in the next second. You can't just say it and show poor choices of action. That's how people get confused with love. It's easy to say words, but it's very important to treat that person right. Do you care for that person? Do you show affection? Do you try your best to put a smile on their face? If it's none of these, then this isn't love.

Love doesn't hurt. It shouldn't be filled with constant sadness. Love is suppose to be a powerful/magical feeling you get whenever you see someone. It should make you feel like you're on top of the world and that you're appreciated. There are also people who are just not worth your tears. However, love doesn't involve pain, it involves happiness.

Love takes patience. There are many people who are in love with the idea of love. People will try to force it to happen and in my opinion, it shouldn't work that way. I believe that God has a plan for everyone and He is busy writing everybody's love story. When it comes to relationships, it will happen when the time is right.

Love isn't just about relationships, but with family members and friendships too. Love develops in many shapes or forms. Love should involve with family and friends that you love being around with. Love makes the world a better place and it conquers all evil.

It's important to talk about the word "love" because it needs to be cherished more. It is the opposite of hate and no one should learn to hate. Love should be the most beautiful thing there is to offer in life. Yes, it is defined in many different ways but no matter how someone defines it, it should take your breath away.