To Bri, Thank You For All The Memories And Listening To All My Crazy Throughout My Odyssey Journey

To Bri, Thank You For All The Memories And Listening To All My Crazy Throughout My Odyssey Journey

Life is about having fun and laughing till your stomach hurts, and I am so glad you have been a part of me doing these things.

64

Dear Bri,

Thank you for everything, truly it has been such a blessing for you in my life. If you would've told freshman me that I was going to meet you and get to know you through Odyssey, I would tell you that you are full of crazy. I know you probably don't realize how much you've changed my life and perspective on things but you have done that and so much more.

When it comes to boys, you have taught me that it's okay to put it all out there, even if that means sliding into their direct messages or saying something out of the box that I would not usually say. Life is about having fun and laughing till your stomach hurts, and I am so glad you have been a part of me doing these things. At the end of the day, we will always be able to remember all the things we have said to each other and the funny memes we have tagged each other in, which our meme game is still going strong.

When it comes to being a leader, you have taught me to have patience and that its okay to not stress about everything even though I still do lol. Texting you all my crazy thoughts have probably annoyed you at times, but I am so glad you were able to see past my crazy and all my worries. You have also taught me that it is okay to learn from your mistakes, even when I make the most ridiculous ones.

As you leave this chapter and head onto your new one, I hope that you always remember the conversations that we have had that have been chalked full of my crazy. I want to always remember the stupid and pointless boys on bumble that have messaged me. And lastly, don't you ever forget that I am here and that I won't ever horse around with our friendship.

Love,

Maggie