I Am So Tired Of Entitled People

I Am So Tired Of Entitled People

I don't care who you are, where you came from, or what you've done, we all end up six feet under in the end.

408
I Am So Tired Of Entitled People
Unsplash

An entitled person is someone who believes that they are inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment. Everyone can probably think of a few people in their life who have been entitled, who expect more for doing more, or who continuously remind people of the things they have done in hope for extra recognition or some sort of "prize."

Personally, I am sick and tired of entitlement. I do not care what anyone has done in their life, good or bad, we all end up six feet under in the end.

Unfortunately, no matter where you go in life you will be stuck with entitled people. After high school you think most people will realize that they are no better than anyone else, but some people just never grow up. You will find yourself working or having classes with people who get away with murder, while others get ridiculed for the smallest mistake. Everyone in the world plays favorites, sometimes teachers and bosses don't know how to hide it. Often time the favorites are those who become entitled just because they have someone higher than them praising them, or treating them betters than others.

I have learned that the most entitles people tend to be the laziest the people who do the bare minimum but act as though they carried the world on their shoulders. Sometimes they realize they are no better then others, and sometimes they run with their power and make sure everyone is aware that they are the best.

In my opinion no one should be entitled. No one deserves to be treated better than others. No one should act as though they are better than others. Be proud of what you do in life, recognize if you have gone above and beyond, but that does not mean you deserve anything more than others. Just because you have done what you are supposed to, or earned something more than others, does not make you better, and does not give the right to expect praise, privilege, or special treatment.