You're probably a little nervous/excited because college is coming fast. You're tired of feeling restricted by high school and seeing the same people every day in the hallway. Although MANY things are much better in college, there will be some things that you'll miss. I suggest that you are thankful for these things while they last.
1. Your food is always prepared for youGiphy
No, cafeteria food isn't great, but you will miss having meals ready for you in between classes and a time allotted for you to eat.
2. You have a car (or rides when you need them)Giphy
You will be walking everywhere. Need a ride off campus? I hope you have friends with cars.
3. You won't see your friends from home as muchGiphy
Unless you find the time to meet up on the weekends, you likely won't see your friends from home until breaks.
4. Teachers who care if your grades are slippingGiphy
5. Lots of small assignments/homeworkGiphy
It isn't uncommon in college to have 1 exam worth 45% of your grade. You may hate "busy work" but at least it boosts your grades.
6. Your schedule is made for youGiphy
In college, picking your classes (before they ALL are full) is the worst experience. Be grateful that you have a guidance counselor helping you.
7. Your classes are much smallerGiphy
In high school you're teachers actually know your name, and make sure you don't fall asleep or get distracted in class... college is the direct opposite.
8. You have very few responsibilitiesGiphy
It may feel like you currently have 100000 things that need to get done, but just wait.