Tips For The Best Bro Date Ever

Tips For The Best Bro Date Ever

Bro dates are a beautiful thing.

3622
Tips For The Best Bro Date Ever

A “bromance" is a special thing in a man's life. It is very meaningful when two bros come together and go on a date with each other, experiencing good and bad things as a unit. It is important to build this relationship through bro chemistry, which is important if men don't want to be confused. Women may be puzzled by this, as they should be, but you need this bond if you want a successful bro date.

Here are some of the best bro date ideas:

1. Gambling with your bro can result in losing a lot of money in one night. It's always a good time when you're on the hot seat, and when you lose, you have your bro to comfort you. They are there to listen to your ranting about how much gambling can affect the mind, body, and soul before you go to do it again.

2. Picnics are also a great bro date idea. Pack a little lunch basket, head to the beach or a park with your bro, and maybe even throw around the pigskin, and you have yourself a great afternoon.

3. Picking up honeys is always easier when you got the wingman on your side. The bros will throw in words to persuade a girl about how good of a guy you are and how interesting you seem, even though you're as boring as doing taxes.

4. Concerts show how hard you and your bro can rage together. Going to a Slayer concert is an all-time high. Not just going, but also succeeding in getting kicked out.

5. Adrenaline rush is the key to a happy bro date. Activities that activate this are slacklining at a high distance, paintballing, skydiving off of two hot air balloons, and bungee jumping off of bridges.

6. Putting your life on the line and showing who is the alpha male between you and your bros can result in a weekend trip ten miles deep into the woods in the middle of nowhere. Hiking mountains and rock climbing to the top of the mountain with very few materials is ideal. Once you have reached the top, build a fire with your bare hands and sing campfire songs. After you have built the fire, go fishing with the sharp sticks you had whittled earlier that day.

7. After your bro date, you need some down time with your bros. Sit back on the lazy boy with a bag of chips and watch Flash Gordon, Lord Of The Rings, and Star Wars in one day without seeing the sunlight -- not a glimpse of it.

Although some things might be out of the ordinary, these will all result in the perfect bro date. Not only does it build brotherhood, but it makes memories as well. If you succeed, all of these events will leave you and your bro with a maximum total of 10/10 bro points.