Everyone Needs To Treat Themselves To Tinder Gold After A Breakup

It's absolutely worth the $15 for a month of fun!
1311

I am fascinated by online dating.

This is not a secret amongst my friends and co-workers. I love to ask my peers about their experiences with potential partners online; both their hilarious stories and their successes.

After a recent breakup, I decided to try out Tinder Gold.

Tinder's newest product debuted in September 2017. It's $14.99 a month, $8.83 per month for six months ($52.99 charge) or $6.92 per month for a year ($82.99 charge).

Tinder Gold adds these features:

-Unlimited likes

-Rewind last swipe

-5 super likes per day

-1 boost per month

-Passport around the world

All of the features above are included with Tinder Plus, but Tinder Gold adds one more very important feature: See who likes you.

1. It's fun to see who likes you

TBH, it adds a level of control to your life that you might have just had taken away. You're able to swipe on people knowing that they've already swiped right on you.

2. It builds confidence, even if it's fleeting

I am not arguing that you should get your self-worth from Tinder, but after a breakup, a confidence booster shot is sometimes needed.

Seeing that someone you find incredibility attractive has already swiped right on you feels good.

3. Swiping all over the world is a whole new ball game

Personally, this is not my favorite feature. But I'm sure there are some folks out there that would love to meet people from different places.

Maybe you're going somewhere for a summer internship and what to see what the people are like there. Plot twist: Logan, Utah has about as poppin' of a Tinder scene as you would expect it to have.

4. Even if you aren't newly single, treat yourself

You deserve it!

5. Have a friend who just went through a breakup across the country?

Venmo them and tell them to try it!

6. Don't forget: Cancel your subscription before the month is up!