Time Is Precious, So Waste It Wisely

Time Is Precious, So Waste It Wisely

Time cannot be saved, it can only be spent, and if not spent wisely and well, it is wasted.

6716
Time Is Precious, So Waste It Wisely

There's one thing about time... It passes.

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Sometimes it flies, sometimes it crawls. Most of the time we never seem to get enough of it. To realize the value of a year, ask a student who received a failing grade. Those who make the best use of time and avail those opportunities grow and rise in life. Those who waste their time lag behind. They fail to make any mark in life. Time is really a wonderful thing. It can be defined satisfactorily as it has no beginning and no ending. All things are born in time, grow in time and then decay and die in time. Time moves at its own pace. Time is important in life. If we don't utilize our time then we will fail in life. Time is gold. Once it's gone it can not be replenished. One moment you will be 10 years old, then you wake up one morning to find yourself 20.

You can waste time by being upset and frustrated at yourself, somebody or anything. If the cause of your frustration won't matter in five years, don't waste more than five minutes being sad over it.

This generation is obsessed with phones and devices. It's OK, it's our generation and it's just who we are. But sometimes we can miss out on so many opportunities because we were too busy looking at our phones. For example, seeing one of the best plays made in the NFL history live, but you missed it because you were checking your social media. Or you missed your daughter's first ever home run because you were too busy replying to that text message.

The time in our lives is filled with millions of memories. And you'll miss every second of them staring at your phone or deciding to stay in and watch TV when you could be getting out of the house.

Your time is way too valuable to be wasted on people that can't accept who you are. You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is simply wasted time. Remember, people can only hurt you if you let them.

Don't beat yourself up over activities that are generally not what society considers worthwhile. If you're enjoying yourself and if it's making you happy, the time is well spent. Time has a wonderful way of showing us what matters.

Love is always full time. Never part time, never sometimes, and definitely never on YOUR time.

The way we spend our time defines who we are. So live, travel, see, make memories, and be you. The only person who matters when it comes to how you spend your time is you.

"When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails."
From Your Site Articles