Stop Settling For 80% When You're The One Giving 110%

"All You Need Is (Self) Love."

88

Girls, it's time. It's time to stop going back to the guy who hurt you. It's time to stop making excuses and accept the fact that he's not the one for you. It's time to stop letting shitty guys make you feel like you aren't good enough. It's time to say enough is enough.

You are a queen and deserve to be treated like one, you don't deserve to have your heart walked on by a guy who can't even take a second when he wakes up to text you "good morning." See your worth and understand it. I'll be the first one to admit that I've given a partner one too many chances. I'll also be the first one to admit that I've learned my lesson about giving third and fourth chances.

It took me a while but I've finally learned I'm worth so much more than being someone's maybe when they're my priority.

I get it, being alone sucks. You want someone who you can cuddle with and talk to about everything with. However, sometimes being alone is better than being in a relationship where you feel stuck and underappreciated.

Remember these few things and I promise you, you'll get through whatever you're going through.

Love yourself first, at the end of the day you are your best option.

That's not saying you can't love someone else but you should always be your first priority. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. Stop settling because it's what you think you deserve. You know what you deserve. You know how you should be treated. You're a strong, independent woman, you don't need a relationship to love yourself. Self-love is the most important kind of love.

If it's meant to be, it will happen.

Forcing relationships is a sure way to end relationships. Let what happens, happen. I've learned in life that fate has a strange way of working. If the guy you're so desperately in love with is meant to be with you, you'll find your way back to each other when the time is right. I strongly believe in the saying "you met the right person at the wrong time". It happens sometimes and that's okay. And, if they're not the right one for you, so be it. You'll find your person, just give it time.

Not all relationships are meant to last.

It sucks to hear, trust me I know, but it needs to be heard. Some relationships last, however, some do not. Even if your's doesn't you still spent that time with someone who cared for you and loved you. Accept that fact that not all things last and move on. Better yourself as a person and work on accepting that not everyone is meant to be.

What is known, isn't always what is best.

Stop falling into the trap of what is known. I know for a fact that my partner and I weren't 100% happy toward the end of our relationship but I was too afraid to let it go because it's what I knew. It was safe to me and I didn't want to lose that safety. Well, guess what? I lost that safety and now, almost a month later, I'm happier than I have been in a while and I still have my ex-boyfriend as my best friend. Not all relationships have to end with you never speaking again. Sometimes you work out better as friends then lovers.

You deserve someone who will give you 110%.

Why should you only get 80% from someone when you're giving 110%? If someone you're with isn't willing to give you their all then they don't deserve your all. Wait for the person who does deserve it and I promise you, you'll be happier than you thought was possible. Don't just stay with someone because they make you kind of happy. Be with someone who brightens your mood when you see them. Wait for the right person. It'll take a couple of bad seeds to find your person and that's okay. It's all apart of life.

Love yourself. Be yourself. Don't ever change for anyone.

*In the past few weeks I've seen too many girls getting the bad end of things while the guys are moved on before the relationship is over.*