Starbucks’ TikTok-Loved Pumpkin Cheesecake Frap Is DELICIOUS

Starbucks’ TikTok-Loved Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino Is The New PSL—You Heard It Here First

Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake In A Cup

1754

As pumpkin spice season rolls around, Starbucks lovers fill the stores, ordering the iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte. However, many of us need a break from this cliché and overhyped seasonal drink, and the Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino is the perfect replacement.

TikToker @starbucksisbae- contributor to the Totally The Bomb's Starbucks Secret Menu- shared the recipe for a Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino- a creamy pumpkin cheesecake in a cup.

How To Order It

1. Order a tall Pumpkin Spice Crème Frappuccino.
2. Ask your Starbucks barista to add one pump of cinnamon dolce syrup and one pump of white mocha syrup.
3. Add whipped cream with graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top.
4. For a grande drink, ask for two pumps of each syrup, and for a venti drink, ask for three pumps of each syrup.
5. For those with a sweet tooth, add a scoop of vanilla bean powder (optional)
6. Adjust the number of syrup pumps according to your liking

@_starbucks.secret.menu

Be aware that this drink is ultra-sweet. If you prefer your drink to be less sweet, order a grande or venti with only one pump of syrup and no vanilla bean powder.

Likewise, if you prefer your drink to be sweeter, order a tall with two pumps of syrup and vanilla bean powder

A Lighter Alternative

1. Order a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
  2. Ask for 1-2 pumps of pumpkin sauce
  3. Add whipped cream with graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top and a caramel drizzle

starbucks @guruz.casanova

Other must-try fall secret menu items include the Kit Kat, Churro, Butter Pecan, and Almond Joy Frappuccinos. Treat yourself to a creamy Frappuccino at the Starbucks drive-through to get you through the day's zoom lectures.