Three Shows to Watch Now that GoT is Over

3 Shows to Watch Now that GOT is Over

New shows to get caught up in

25

I will start by saying I do not watch Game of Thrones, but I know I have many friends that are left in the middle wondering where they go from here on their Sunday nights. Here are some action packed shows (that may or may not be slept on) to get you through this transitional time.

The Blacklist

This show is available on NBC, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video. There is so much kick butt power and a strong female lead in this show, it's a no brainer why it is has had six amazing seasons. I've always been a James Spader fan, so there is also heavy doses of sass sprinkled throughout the show that are too good to miss.

The 100

Available on Netflix and the CW, The 100 is set in a distopia in the future that sends 100 juvenile deliquents down to a now unihabited Earth to attempt to repopulate and see if the planet is liveable. Through different challenges, the group attempts to survive on a planet foreign to them in effort to save humanity.

Vikings

Available on History Channel, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video, this is a story following the Vikings in the Nordic lands around the 700 A.D. It focuses on a man named Ragnar, who claims to be a direct descendent of Nordic god Odin, and his family as they navigate different lands to conquer. It is about to end after season 6, but there are 69 episodes available for streaming!