31 Savage Thoughts You Think When You Spy Someone You Graduated High School With

You were really hoping to avoid the awkward confrontation of seeing an old classmate, yet it still happens every once in awhile.

1512
Kelsey Dietrich

One of the most awkward moments is finding yourself face-to-face with somebody that you graduated high school with. No matter how long ago you all walked the same halls together, that first unexpected time when you run into a classmate is awkward.

Do you make small talk? Do you go into detail about your personal life? How long do you fake interest in their personal life details? Do you ask questions because if you do, it insinuates that you care but if you don't it insinuates that you want to get out of there fast? How long is enough time to catch up without actually taking a long amount of time or seeming too hasty? Do you even need physical interactions when everything is posted on social media nowadays?

After going through this period of panicking and questioning, once you finally embrace the confrontation with an ex-classmate, you begin to ponder some pretty judgemental thoughts; even after all the diverse experiences outside of high school, some people just never change.

Here are 31 thoughts you have while conversing with somebody you graduated high school with, years after graduation.

1. "Oh, you're still crying over that boy that broke up with you?"

2. "Oh, you still have that gap between your teeth?"

3. "Oh, I see you still haven't won a Nobel Prize."

4. "Oh, so all of you must have been a good swimmer."

5. "Oh, you still live with your mom?"

6. "Oh... I graduated with you?"

7. "Oh, you still think everyone is in love with you?"

8. "Oh, you still have pet horses?"

9. "Oh, you still live here?"

10. "Oh, you finally finished building that computer?"

11. "Oh, I see you found carbs again."

12. "Oh, you still work there?"

13. "Oh, you still haven't showered?"

14. "Oh, you're a grandma already?"

15. "Oh, you still carry that stuffed animal around?"

16. "Oh, you still haven't started using deodorant?"

17. "Oh, I see you still look like Slender Man."

18. "Oh, you still don't know whose it is?"

19. "Oh, you still tweet all your feelings?"

20. "Oh, your face still looks like a pepperoni pizza."

21. "Oh, so being Top 10 didn't get you anywhere in life?"

22. "Oh, you still think that filters will fix your face?"

23. "Oh, you still think you can sing?"

24. "Oh, so you actually are an ABC News anchor?"

25. "Oh, you still think bangs are in?"

26. "Oh, you still haven't married into money?"

27. "Oh, you're still preying on little boys?"

28. "Oh, you still have a staring problem?"

29. "Oh, you still think drugs are good for you?"

30. "Oh, your head still looks like a highlighter?"

31. "Oh, you're the one who was in that promotional video for the strip club?"