Thoughts You Have as a Senior

Thoughts You Have as a Senior

Because none of us are ready to adult.

8
Thoughts You Have as a Senior

Dear God, I'm old. I don't even know how I got here... I'm already a senior in college. It seems like these last few years have just flown by, and to be honest, I'm terrified. In just a few more months, I have to enter the real world? And be an adult? WHAAAAAT?

Here are some thoughts that I have had as a senior (and I'm sure my fellow seniors have had as well):

1. LOL @ FRESHMAN ME, thinking I was SO STRESSED then.

2. I literally just want to sleep for like 10 years.

3. TBH, I'm not sure what I need more: an extra large coffee, 5 glasses of wine, or a week of sleep.

4. The amount of f*cks I give about how I look when I go to parties is zero.

5. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY FEELINGS ABOUT THE HUT.

6. Literally have waited 3 years for Dads and Grads and now we'll never get to experience it. I'M DISTRAUGHT.

7. It would close the year I graduate... Because that's just my luck.

8. I've had three mental breakdowns this week and it's Tuesday. (True Life: I cried in the Cellar last week because they didn't have the sandwich I wanted.)

9. I never want to leave college. I never want to be an adult. I don't even know how to adult. All I can make is pasta.

10. Mom, help.

Honestly, these past years in Claradise have been some of the best years of my life. My advice to all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors... Enjoy these next years. You don't want to leave college with any regrets. Try new things, take risks.This is your time to discover yourself. #GoBroncos