It happens to the best of us. It doesn't matter whether you are tall, small, a college student, or a soccer mom, you're walking casually down the street and it happens out of nowhere, your underwear are now making their way up to the territory that you don't want them to be. We all know it happens, so don't lie. Or you could be one of those people who wears thongs 24/7, in which case you have a thing for the wedge feel (no judgement). For those of us who do find ourselves in this awkward position our minds race far and fast, please judge me and my uncomfortableness.
1. First off, you acknowledge the presence of the wedge.
2. Oh okay this isn't bad. I can deal with this.
3. Nope, I was wrong.
4. I'll just pick it. No big deal.
5. Alright. I'll just have to dance it out...
6. Okay. I made it worse.
7. You just don't understand how this could happen to you of all people.
8. But then you remember that even Meryl gets the wedge in public.
9. You make the decision to go for it. You feel as though it may not be pretty.
10. You think about the good days when your girls had your back in high school and covered for you. You wish they were here.
11. You dream of the days when you find someone who you can pick all of the wedgies within a non-judgmental atmosphere.
Obviously, this article is 92 percent exaggerated. Exaggeration is merely one of my many talents. The point is I hope you now know that you're not alone in the wedge struggle. Stay strong, stay proud and stay cheeky.