I have grown up loving makeup. I am an avid collector and love spending my free time watching makeup reviews on YouTube. The worst part about the makeup addiction is when your wallet is thin. Ulta and Sephora trips are all look and no touch. Which is so disappointing.
These are some casual thoughts I have playing the dangerous game that is strolling through the isles of any makeup store.
1. Ooohh, this is new!!!
But it is all sold out.
2. Wow. this looks super pigmented
3. Is this a new eyeshadow palette?
Six out of the seven shades have an over-sexualized name.
4. This new foundation by _____ has so many good reviews...
But it doesn't have a pump... Honestly, why do companies even make foundation with no pump?
5. I have always wanted to try this. But I think I'll use my gift card on something else that I don't actually need. #TreatYourself
6. Does this come as a deluxe sample or mini size?
7. OMG, *insert YouTuber's name here* collaborated to make this!
8. I wonder how many points I have...
At Ulta, points give you money off, and at Sephora, you get free gifts!
9. Is there a coupon online?
What a life saver..
10. Is there a sale?
BOGO 50% is what I live for.
11. These are cute.. but do I REALLY need fake lashes???
12. Crap I forgot my birthday gift...
Both Ulta and Sephora give birthday gifts.. but they also have a deadline.
13. This is beautiful!!
14. Maybe a lipstick instead...
15. I can actually afford the lipstick
Unlike eyeshadow palettes and foundation.. lipstick is ALWAYS cheaper!