Thoughts That Go through Your Head at Starbucks

5

Just say "tall iced Chai Tea Latte." 

1.Damn, I need some caffeine. Okay say “iced chai tea latte, easy ice”. See, it’s not so hard to order here. 

2.Why am I so tired? I woke up at 12pm today.

3.Crap this line is longer than door lines for recruitment. 

4.Why is everyone dressed so nicely? 

5.I should have at least worn my Victoria’s Secret sweatpants instead of these Kohl’s ones. That would add some social acceptable-ness to my outfit, maybe. 

6.But whatever. I’m comfy.

7.Maybe people will just think I was working out and I’m too focused on my strict fitness regimen to worry about brands.

8.Don’t forget- say “iced chai tea, easy ice.” 

9.Everyone looks so serious typing away on their laptops.

10.I would look so mature doing homework at Starbucks. I should wear my letters to remind everyone my sorority is smart.

11.There are three girls wearing Ugg boots right now. Ughhhh is more like it.

12.Has being a “white girl” become an offensive stereotype? 

13.I mean the stereotypes aren’t even that true. I only wear Uggs because they’re comfy and Sex in the City is a truly amazing cinematic experience that touches me on a deeper level.

14.Man, I am such a Samantha sometimes!

15.Ah!! The line’s moving. Okay, “iced chai tea latte, easy ice.” 

16.Hey my manicure’s held up really well. 

17.If I Instagram my drink, I’ll def show off my nails. I mean, I didn’t put so much time into my manicure for nothing. 

18.Or is that too “white girl?” 

19.“Tall iced chai tea latte.” That’s it, right? 

20.Oh, is that my reflection in the display case? My eyebrows are seriously on point today! Maybe I’ll do a full on Starbucks selfie.

21.I want a lemon pound cake. 

22.The barista is kind of cute. 

23.If I flirt with him a bit I wonder if he’ll write his number on my cup. 

24.Do people actually do that? Or is it only in the movies? 

25.If I were a barista I would totally do that to cute guys.

26.Or at least draw a little heart next to the name.

27.“Tall iced chai tea latte, easy ice.” I think I’ve got it. 

28.Why are all the drinks so expensive? 

29.Maybe I’ll be healthy and get a salad, too. 

30.SEVEN BUCKS for a boxed Caesar salad??

31.Whatever, I’m hungry I’ll get it.

32.Why is it that I’ll spend 15 bucks on food, but I feel like 15 bucks for a pair of earrings is too expensive?

33.Okay it’s my turn to order! 

34.“Uhhhh.”

35.Crap, crap, crap, I forgot. 

36.“Ummmm.” So much pressure right now! 

37.“Venti Iced chai tea frappe?”

38.Heck yeah! That wasn’t so hard. I’m a Starbucks pro, now.