Those Last Four Words Though...

Those Last Four Words Though...

So many thoughts

18
Those Last Four Words Though...
http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2016/10/24277782/1280_Gilmore_Girls_Revival_Fall.jpg

So I just finished "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life," and I have lots of questions. But something that I have the most questions about are the last four words. DISCLAIMER: If you have not watched "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life," I suggest you stop reading here so that you don't ruin it for yourself.

The fact that the last words revealed that Rory is pregnant was not something that came to my mind as the last four words. Also, the fact that the last four words weren't one four word phrase was surprising too. But I guess that made it even more unpredictable. But now that I know the last four words, I have some thoughts and questions. First of all, who is the father? Is it Logan? Jess? That wookiee she had her first one-night stand with?

If it is Logan, that would make the most sense. She always stayed with him when she was in London so it wouldn't surprise me. Logan is to Rory as Christopher is to Lorelei. So, if it is Logan, it would be as if the show made a complete circle, something I would not put past the writers of the show.

If it is Jess, that would be amazing, because #TeamJess. However, now that Lorelei and Luke are married, it would also be a little creepy. But all things considered, Jess was the best for Rory, despite his bad boy attitude. They had the most in common out of all her other relationships.

If it is the wookiee from Rory's one-night stand in New York City, that would certainly be a turn of events. While I think this is the least likely to happen out of the three options, it would make for an interesting story.

Even though Gilmore Girls is officially over, I really hope they consider doing a spin off and reveal who is the father of Rory's baby. For now, we can all enjoy all that the Gilmore Girls revival did and the magic they continued.