This semester is going by in a flash! What do you think?

Is This Semester Going In A Flash?

I cannot believe that we are this far into this semester

279

If you are able to look at your syllabus you can see that Spring Break is coming up faster than I thought. I was putting together my calendar and realized that spring break is coming up in less than two weeks. I started to freak out and realize that I have no plans for spring break and I do not know what I am going to do. I would have to say the reason why I did not know that spring break was coming so fast was because of the weather.

This weather has been absolutely crazy. One day it is sunny, then the next day cold, then snow, then rain, and everything else. I would not be surprised if there is a tornado that comes one just because of the amount of crazy weather that Wisconsin has been having. I would say that I am very tired of the weather, but I am also excited about Spring Break. I do wish that I had plans, but sadly I do not.

The funny aspect of spring break is the fact that once spring break is over then April is here and then we have Easter break and then before you know that summer is going to be here. This semester is going by very quickly and I cannot wait for summer break to get here. I am hoping that the weather does get a lot better but I am not holding my breath when it comes to that. Since this will be my last summer before I graduate I have to live it up and I hope that I have a lot of fun.

I would say that the spring semester is the one that always goes by the fastest. The main reason is that it is shorter, and people just want to be done with school and head home or on vacation for the summer. Spring break is something that everyone can get excited about since it is that one time of the semester that you are able to get a break. So to those who are going on vacation, have a great vacation, and to those who are not, just spend some time and relax! You deserved it!

The final thing I would like to say is that this semester has been very stressful, but the end is almost near. For the seniors, they cannot wait to finally graduate and just get out in the world and live their life. For everyone else, it is one less year of college and they are moving up in the world. As I said, this semester has been very stressful and I cannot wait until it is over. I know I share this idea with so many others. We just need to hang on and get through the rest of this. So have a great spring break and good luck getting through the rest of the semester!