This One's For The Ladies

This One's For The Ladies

Labels that destroy you.

24
This One's For The Ladies
A2UA

Dear Single Women of this world,

Please remember that you are worthy of a relationship. You are beautiful inside and out. Don't settle for anybody in this world. You are worth more than you know and somebody out there will be lucky to have you someday. So wait for the right person. They always say "we accept the love we think we deserve", well with society making a lot of us have a negative self image how will we ever find somebody who we really do deserve? Society deems that if you aren't a particular body type, have a certain hair color, etc. then you shouldn't be with the good guys. Well newsflash you can be with anybody you want. Aim high because when you fall the right guy might be there to catch you. And try not to get beaten down by the labels that society puts on you. You are more than a label. Besides, label yourself with the things you want to if you choose to keep labels. Use labels like powerful, beautiful, intelligent, passionate, and so many more empowering words. Lift your spirits high rather than tear them down.

Also, NEVER let a somebody else tell you that you would be prettier if you lost a coupe pounds. Damn it, you're beautiful the way you are. A masterpiece if you will. God created you the way you are. You are a work of art. If you want to work out then do it for yourself, don't do it to impress somebody. Those kind of people aren't the ones you want anyways. Get somebody who will support you for the person you want to be not the person they want you to be. I mean like Barbie always said, "Be who you want to be." If you don't like the person you are only you can change it. You control your own destiny. Being single gives you time to think about the things you want in a significant other. The expectations you have for the other person, but also the expectations you have for yourself. Don't fall for somebody if you don't think they'll be able to support you. When the right person comes along you won't even have to question if they can take care of you. They will just naturally fall into that role, and best of all, they will want to. They will put you above a lot of things and make you feel important. I mean you are all very important. Don't forget that either.

So ladies always remember you are IMPORTANT, the right person will come along, and to be true to yourself above all. You are all such divine beautiful creatures and you deserve the world!

Love Always,

A Fellow Single Lady <3