This Moment

This Moment

A song for anyone!

4
This Moment
Matt McNeil

Written by Jacob Choate, and performed by Jacob Choate and Winter Burnett. Instrumental created and owned by DivineTracks.com.

Verse 1 I see it in your eyes when you look at me/ There's a lot of questions and I wanna put at ease/ everything you worry 'bout, all of you anxieties/ I am not them other guys, I am not society/ I will never give up even when it's getting difficult/ We might go through hiccups but our breathing isn't different/ I never imagined you would be in my peripheral/ For you to notice me, but I still believe in miracles/ And even when I'm hearing all the lies/ Anxiety is telling me to give up the fight/ I ain't gonna listen to that voice in my mind/ Cause I can see the truth when I look in your eyes

Hook Wish that this moment could last forever/ I love it when we are together/ So all that I really wanna do/ Is press replay on me and you

Verse 2 If I could live this moment forever/ There ain't a better way to live it. I would do it whenever/ you ever want to/ No amount of treasure could measure how much I want you/ Just to be right next to you's Heaven/ Press replay and we may stay in this moment/ We'll never decay in this way 'cause our time is frozen/ And every time I wanna see you/ I play it all again like it's deja vu/ And the days are blue when I'm here without you/ And I don't blame you when I start to doubt you/ Without quality time, I start losing my mind/ I go crazy when yo're not here by my side/ So with every rhyme I write, each and every line/ I'm tryna tell you what I'm feeling when my mind is right/ So Imma take a slice of this humble pie, and tell you what I feel tonight/ I wish

Bridge I wanna spend this moment with you/ Replay those things that you do/ I don't want this moment to end/ Tell me we'll always be friends Hook (X2)