This Is What You Deserve

This Is What You Deserve

Don't think for a second that you deserve anything less

45
This Is What You Deserve

Since we were young, we've always dreamed of falling in love and living happily ever after with the person of our dreams. We set our own expectations for the ideal partner. These expectations may change and adapt over time to where we are in our lives but, what we deserve doesn't change.

1. You deserve someone who makes you laugh when all you want to do is cry

If you're upset, they should try to make you feel better, definitely not worse.

2. You deserve someone who tells you that you're beautiful/handsome even when you feel and/or look like shit

When someone doesn't feel good, it certainly doesn't help to point out that they look like they are sick so lie a little and make them feel a bit better about themselves.

3. You deserve someone who sees your full potential and works with you to better yourself

Everyone deserves someones who encourages you to grow as a person and never underestimates your hopes and dreams.

4. You deserve someone who wants to adventure and see the world with you

You should have someone who wants to explore and try new things with you so you both can grow and experience them together.

5. You deserve someone who is affectionate and proves that they care about you

This shouldn't be a question you have to ask yourself. It should be obvious that they care. End of story.

6. You deserve someone who is open to trying new things even if they don't want to

This should be mutual in the relationship. You will have to do things that you may not want to do and you just have to except it because your partner will also be doing stuff they may not want to.

7. You deserve someone who tells good jokes and always makes you laugh

Laughing is the best but it's even better when its with someone you really and truly care about.

8. You deserve someone who puts in effort

Effort is key. Why would anyone want to be with someone who acted like they couldn't care less about you or your relationship?

9. You deserve someone who doesn't lie and is loyal

Your significant other should treat you with respect at all times and should never do anything that would hurt you. They should be committed and devoted to you and only you.

10. You deserve someone who compromises with you

For any relationship, not only in a romantic setting, each person will need to make compromises. Compromise is necessary because it is a major aspect that strengthens the relationship. It is the building blocks that form a relationship and without it, the things will fall apart.

11. You deserve someone who is proud to have you

They should prove this to you by their actions and not just words each and everyday.

12. You deserve someone who is afraid to lose you and does everything to make sure they don't

You need someone who values you and everything you put on the table and never wants to even imagine losing you.

13. You deserve someone who you can trust and who can trust you

Trust is one of the most important elements to a relationship and without it, the whole dynamic will be negatively effected.

14. You deserve someone who you argue with but doesn't leave because of it

In moderation, arguing is actually healthy and it would be pretty strange if you didn't argue with your partner. That is, as long as it isn't something that you constantly argue over.

15. You deserve someone who knows your worth and doesn't take it for granted

This pretty much says it all. You don't deserve to be taken advantage of or treated as inferior to your partner.