This Is The Leo DiCaprio GIF You Are, According To Your Zodiac Sign

Never let me go, Jack.

134

Who doesn't love the iconic actor that IS Leonardo DiCaprio? That's right. No one.

We, as a society, can appreciate the beautiful roles and faces such a man has to offer. Now, what do these many faces have to say about us?

Aries (March 21 - April 20)

Aries are known for being courageous, passionate, and exciting individuals. They have a youthful energy which Leo perfectly portrays in beautiful Jack. An Aries would never shy away from an exciting showdown which is truly something an Aries would secretly enjoy.

Taurus (April 21 - May 21)

Taurus, you are one stubbornly, devoted person. You never give up and I might even go as far as to call you the most reliable of the signs. Leo never gave up on his Oscar, so it was only appropriate to assign this GIF to the ones who always keep on pushing.

Gemini (May 22 - June 21)

You might as well define a Gemini as a worry-wart. They are constantly worrying about each decision they make and how it will play out. Jordan Belfort worries too as he undergoes ultimate fraud schemes. Just don't worry about fraud schemes (or participate in them).

Cancer (June 22 - July 22)

Not to butter up the stereotype, but Cancers can be pretty emotional. It just comes naturally to them with all the emphasis they put on emotions. They are your best sympathizers and do a gosh-darn good job at being the perfect mom friend. Do you think Leo is a mom friend?

Leo (July 23 - August 21)

Leos are warm and creative people but, let's be honest, have a tendency to get a little arrogant. Leo and Leos alike can compare on the whole "King of the World" type thinking. You really just can't help it because you're both so cool.

Virgo (August 22 - September 23)

Just like Jay Gatsby, Virgo is known to be hard-working and loyal. They are true planners at heart and the little things are probably more important than the big ones. Showing Jay Gatsby is truly relatable for a Virgo considering he planned his entire life around winning Daisy back. Please just don't repeat his mistakes.

Libra (September 24 - October 23)

Confrontation is what a Libra might have nightmares about. It makes them overly uncomfortable and their cooperative demeanor just isn't having it. Leo is avoiding his own problems here as well with his incognito cap on. Maybe he's avoiding a big, scary confrontation as well.

Scorpio (October 24 - November 22)

This is the face a Scorpio might make if you bring them to the point of madness or slight jealousy. Jealousy is the little red devil on a Scorpio's shoulder, so maybe avoid ever overstepping certain boundaries? Our dear, Leonardo, is also a Scorpio, so this is probably the exact IRL face he makes.

Sagittarius (November 23 - December 22)

Just like our main man here, Sagittarius signs can get a little silly. Laughing at themselves is probably one of their favorite daytime activities. They have a playful persona, a great sense of humor, and can sometimes be unfiltered in their sense of humor. You just watch it on the dark humor, you Sagittarius.

Capricorn (December 23 - January 20)

If you think you know something, a Capricorn will very quickly remind you they know it better. In their minds, they have truly been there before. They are experts on any and everything. Maybe they're even experts on being a rich and poor man like Jordan.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 19)

Leo spontaneously dancing to his own beat is something an Aquarius does daily. They pretty much coined the term "original". If you see any weird trends, they probably came from an Aquarius, but you can bet they will be on to another thing once the term "trend" becomes attached. Definitely an "I heard that band before they were popular!!!" type of person.

Pisces (February 20 - March 20)

Pisces are honestly just really sad people. They're so compassionate that they just find sadness in everything, and I can't decide if that's poetic or kinda heartbreaking itself. Rick Dalton cries all the time, so I'm sure you guys would get along well.

Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the world's greatest actors and a truly influential figure in our society. His many expressions and roles can portray many lists of different ideas. He can even portray a Pisces when he is still just simply a Scorpio.