This is a Thank You, For Making Me Realize I Deserve So Much More.

You honestly did me a favor...

21

This is for you, the guy that played with my emotions for over two years…

Yeah I know I just said for over two years..and I know what you are all thinking at this point. Why? Why would you put yourself in that situation for that long? Well, I am going to be completely honest..I have no idea at all. So we that being said I should get on with my point!

I was sitting here listening to a song that said: “yeah I miss you but I got no time for that." I really felt these lyrics!

I want to actually thank you, you helped me realize my worth. You taught me that no guy is worth that much time and effort if I don't get sh** in return. You also taught me that letting go is exactly what I needed to grow and find myself. You taught me that I deserve way more than you! Sorry, not sorry. You taught me that I need to find someone that actually cares about my feelings and not just being sexual. So thank you!

You actually did me a favor. You actually showed me how toxic you were for me and I am thankful I got myself out of this situation.

You always said, "I'm not like the rest." I really wanted to believe you and at first, you weren't like them at all. Well jokes on me, you were exactly like the rest of them. I didn't want to stop and actually look at all the red flags you gave off. I wanted you to be the one that proved to me you weren't like the rest. I really should have listened to all my friends when they said "he's no good for you" but I didn't because I really thought you could change.

There came a time when we would stop talking for a while and we would talk again and it was like nothing even happened, things seemed to be going great. Then something changed and it was like wow. I really didn't know what to do at that point so we just stopped talking completely.

Till one day I decided I needed to check in just to make sure you were doing okay because I obviously cared about you...more than I should have.

The day I checked in to see how things were going was the day my heart shattered into a million pieces...I cried so hard for hours! This was the day I found out your biggest lie "I don't want a relationship." It broke me so bad!

Fast forward to about 3 weeks. It was my birthday. I logged onto Facebook and saw that it was actually true and it actually didn't bother me at that point. I could care less to be honest. I do want to just say I hope she makes you happy as you did me at the beginning. I know things didn't end the way I would have hoped, but I do wish you the best, and that's on being the bigger person, so thank you.