If You Were "The Quiet Kid," You'll Relate To These Things

8 Things That Happen To Quiet Kids In Class

Together, we baffle people as we speak.

104
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Empty-classroom.jpg

If you were anything like me in high school…or now in college, then you may relate to these things. Of course, I can't speak for every quiet person, but for the most part I think we may have had most of the same experiences.

​1. When you answer a question in class and hear the muffled voices of people saying "they talk?!".

media1.tenor.com

2. When you tell a joke and everyone is shocked that you have a sense of humor.

media1.tenor.com

3. You observe EVEYTHING around you that happening in class because you’re not shouting nonsense or getting up to “go to the bathroom” every 10 minutes (a.k.a. you have ALL the tea).

media1.tenor.com

4. People might forget that you are actually in their classes…including the teachers.

media1.tenor.com

5. You’re always told to “speak up!” when you finally decide to raise your hand in class.

media1.tenor.com

6. People may assume you don’t have a personality since you don’t say every thought on your mind.

media1.tenor.com

7. You’re a great listener and note taker for group projects and don’t mind taking on that responsibility.

media1.tenor.com

8. You’re more active and funny on social media than in person because you may have a weird sense of humor…but it’s hilarious.

media1.tenor.com