26 Things From Your Childhood That You Totally Forgot Existed

A time before Snapchat and PokemonGo.

10704

There once was a time long, long ago, before the existence of Snapchat and PokemonGo. Although we didn't have either (how did we survive!?), we did have these things...

1. Zoombinis

And making those pizza's were the best part.

2. Life of Ryan (and Ryan Sheckler in general)

First crush.

3. The Cinnamon Challenge

We all did it...but Glozell did it best.

4. The Buried Life

When I first realized I was into older men.

5. Temple Run

Pre PokemonGo.

6. These things

Grocery shopping has never since been the same.

7. Windows 3 Solitaire

Which you played on your families lunky desktop computer.

8. AIM

x0babyylaxgirl13: ~Out w/ the best;; text/call ittt~

9. Brain Quest

Thinking you were such a bad@$ smart chick because you were in 2nd grade using the 4th grade Brain Quest.

10. The best days at school

May Veggie Tales, Bill Nye, and The Magic School Bus live on for elementary school students in generations to come.

11. The ever so classy picture day laser background

...that my mom never let me get. I used to resent her but now I thank her.

12. Milky Pens

When I was 10 I literally thought that I was going to grow up and become a professional Milky Pen tattoo artist.

13. Coppertone Kids Color Block Sunscreen

If they ever bring this back while I have children I will sue Coppertone.

14. Neopets

I won the Neo-lottery one time and only fed my pets donuts and desserts because they looked pretty in my inventory.

15. Barbie Nail Salon

Pretty sure I cried when I got this for Christmas 2001.

16. Hit Clips

Pre-iTunes and Spotify - Us 90's kids only got to listen to 30 seconds of a song.

17. Radio Disney...and all the songs that came with it

Being on AM radio was their real mistake...but playing Jesse McCartney made up for it.

18. Game Cube

May the original Mario Kart be remembered forever.

19. Freddi Fish

*Spoiler Alert* Prepare for your mind to be blown...Freddi was a girl. Yes. I'm sorry. Your life was a lie.

20. Junie B. Jones Series

"My name is Junie B. Jones. The B stands for Beatrice. Except I don't like Beatrice. I just like B and that's all."

21. Take Me Out Of The Bathtub

Still a work of genius in my eyes.

22. Dragon Tales

Everyone's favorite after school show.

23. Reader Rabbit

I still have never had a kumquat or a quince (do they even exist??)

24. Club Penguin

If you were a member you were part of an elite group.

25. Moody's Point (& the Amanda Show)

Bring back the dancing lobsters.

26. Big Comfy Couch

To this day she is still flexibility goals.