Things You Should Do When You Have The Chance

Life is an adventure!

24
Natalie

There are those things in life where you didn't feel like doing it at the moment, but you look back and wish you had. Sometimes those opportunities come back around and others you may never get to do again. So when you have chances, be fearless and take them. These are some things I have done, and have no regret at all.

White Water Rafting

The first time I went I was so nervous and had so many questions. After the first time though, I've been back every labor day.

Camp In A Tent

This is one thing I knew I wanted to do but if you're unsure about this you can always do a thing called glamping.

Ride A Rollercoaster

Filled with so much excitement. Just make sure it's not right after you've eaten a lot! Another piece of advice...go to Cedar Point, located in Ohio.

Eat Whatever It May Be

Whether it's a cookie, doughnut, or the last piece of cake...just eat, don't let that diet always get in the way.

Go On That Road Trip

Add to your list of sites you've visited and things you have seen. One of my favorite place I've been to is Ohio. 14 hours in a car doesn't sound all that appealing, but it's the adventure that truly counts!

Spend Time With Family/Friends

Watch a movie, go bowling, eat dinner together, or even just take a walk. Either way, you spend time with your family is better than none, as long as you make memories. Since I've been gone to college, I miss my family every single day and wish I had more opportunities to be with them.

Go Hiking

The walking can be so exhausting but as the cliche goes...the view is amazing at the top! When I went the first, all I said was that I'm never doing this again...here I am going again in a few weeks.

Go To Disney World

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F05%2F21%2F636309375045324870-1610693173_disney-world-orlando-NEWNEW0217.jpg%3Fitok%3DDZ866Mgh&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=712&h=972c76851984d2de692ee87901b7919198233b42e5c72c3d7d6531c0ca28a348&size=980x&c=160905736 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F05%252F21%252F636309375045324870-1610693173_disney-world-orlando-NEWNEW0217.jpg%253Fitok%253DDZ866Mgh%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D712%26h%3D972c76851984d2de692ee87901b7919198233b42e5c72c3d7d6531c0ca28a348%26size%3D980x%26c%3D160905736%22%7D" expand=1 original_size="1x1"]

Literally one of my favorite places, between all the rides, lights and food. Plus if you're a huge fan of Disney it brings it all to life. There's nothing like eating a Mickey ice cream and watching the firework show!

So many times I regret not doing something. That's why when I'm given an opportunity I try to keep this in mind, it makes me tell myself to do what ever is presented so I don't have to regret not doing it also.