High School Friends

10 things you can only do with your high school friends

What happens in high school doesn't always stay in high school.

139
Personal

The best parts of reuniting with your high school friends for the summer are...

1. Talk about old, annoying teachers and how you never paid attention in their class.

saturday night live laughing GIF by HULU

2. Remember each other's awkward stages and One Direction obsession.

friday dancing GIF

3. Name all of your legendary spirit day outfits.

4. Wish you were back at your prom peak (even though the after party was pretty lame)

5. Stalk old classmates on social media to see their transformation.

social media texting GIF

6. Stalk each other on social media and cringe at your old photos together.

awkward oh god GIF

7. Make high school gossip and feuds relevant to everyday conversation.

chatting african american GIF

8. Jam to all your high school theme songs like it was yesterday.

excited good music GIF by Much

9. Walk into your friend's house without knocking because their parents already know you.

get out gtfo GIF by Angry Birds

10. Go back and visit your high school together and realize that nothing has really changed (and probably never will).