10 Things To Do Over Winter Break For College Students

235

You have no idea how, but you have somehow survived the craziness that is finals week. Congratulations! Now, is the time you have been looking forward to all semester long - winter break. Only now that you're at home, most of your best friends are far way, you're kind of bored and your mom won't even do your laundry anymore...Here are 10 tips to help you make the most of your winter break!

1. Netflix marathons. Catch up on your favorite shows or check out the one your friend has been raving about.

2. Go ice skating! Even if it isn't below freezing where you are, you can look for an indoor rink.

3. Perfect your cooking/baking skills! Chances the your fridge at home is a bit more stocked up than what you have access to at college...use this to your advantage.

4. Read for fun. So much better than those textbooks for class...

5. Catch up with old friends. It can fun to spend some time with your old buddies if they're around.

6. Drive aimlessly; just roll down the windows and turn up your radio...pure bliss.

7. Make some cash...online, babysitting, etc. You'll be thankful for it when you start back at school.

8. Exercise! Now that you have some free time, start checking off those New Year's Resolutions.

9. Hang out with family.

10. Explore new areas of your hometown. Whether you're from a city or the country there are probably a couple new areas yet to be explored.