Sometimes we get caught up in life to the point as to where we forget to be thankful for little things. Some of the smallest things in the world we live in are the biggest things we should be thankful for. There's beauty in simplicity, you just have to take the time to admire it.
1. When Netflix puts on a new season of your favorite show.
2. Dressing in accordance to the weather.
3. The sun coming out after a rainy week.
4.Seeing friends you haven't seen in a while.
5. Having a class with your favorite professor.
6. Your favorite song coming on after a long day.
7. The internet.
8. Front porch swinging.
9. Going to your kitchen to get your favorite snack and it being the last one.
10. Your coworkers.
11. Getting a good parking spot.
12. Watching the sunset.
13. Long talks with your best friend.
14. Being on time.
15. Coming home to your dog.
16. Sleeping in your bed after being away.
17. Chill nights with close friends.
18. Long drives with the windows down.
19. Listening to rain pouring on the roof.
20. The smell of fresh cut grass.
21. Finding a good book.
22. Taking a well-deserved nap,
23. When your hardest class gets cancelled.
24. Taking a walk.
25. Family dinners.
Don't forget to stop and look around.