6 things to do with high school friends before parting ways In The Fall

These people shaped you into the person you are now, make sure that you give them the proper goodbye.

84

1. Camping

There isn't anything like camping to have a blast before you all part ways. Whether you go to the beach or out in the woods, you'll be sure to make another great memory before college.

2. Concerts

This summer has been packed with the most concerts I've ever been to. It is an awesome way to party with everyone a few extra times. Sometimes a smaller group is a better way to go for this, since it gives you more personal time with the friends you are closest with.

3. Boating

Nothing says making memories more than almost dying multiple times out on the river or lake with your best buds. You can make a whole day out of it, or even a weekend if you want to tie in camping.

4. One last visit at each house.

Something that my friends and I have been doing is visiting each house as a group each weekend as a countdown to when the first few of us leave. It is a really fun way to have a last hoorah in each of the places we have spent growing up in.

5. Reliving old memories.

We're all adults now, and pretty soon nobody will want to do the really awesome stuff we did when we were young. Nerf? Fort building? Do it now one last time with everybody, and remember the great times you had when you were younger. Nobody besides your best friends will know, so don't be afraid to do the most embarrassing, cringe inducing activities.

6. Just spending time together and talking

Spend time in big groups, spend time in small groups, spend time one on one, and just take it all in. It is very possible that you might not all ever be in the same room again, so embrace the people who have made you who you are, and don't pass up the opportunity to make one more memory.

As you move on and begin to make new friends that will quite possibly be lifelong friends, don't forget about the foundation that your childhood and high school friends gave you, and the comfort level that you have with these friends that not too many other people will be able to give you.