10 Things To Do In Quarantine

I have been struggling to try and find things to do with all my free time. Just if you have to leave the house practice social distancing because even if you are confident in your immune system other people might not be so respect others personal space. Stay Healthy!

Watch Netflix

I watch a lot of Netflix. So far I have watched the whole Glee series, I am half way through Grey's Anatomy.

Some show/movie suggestions: I am not okay with this is really good. Marriage Story is excellent, The Fundamentals of caring, He's just not that into you, Self Made is a good series, Love Is Blind, New Girl, End of The Fxxxing World, Life As We Know it, Somone Great, To All The Boys I loved before and To All The Boys I loved before P.S I still love you.

Paint 

Painting is a good way to get your eyes off a computer/phone screen.

Knitting

I have made three scarves, I learned how to knit from YouTube. It has kept my hands busy while I watch Netflix.

Playing Solitaire/Doing Word Searches 

These games keep your mind fresh and focused on something.

Going for walks 

Just being outside, it always good for the mind and body. Fresh air will make you feel more alive.

Working out

Even though the gyms are closed that doesn't mean you have to stop working out. Keeping your body in good shape will help you feel better.

Communication 

Keeping up conversations with your friends and family will help you not feel alone.

Writing

Great way to channel your feelings during a time where you might not have someone to talk to about everything that's happening.

Meditate or watch a church service

Meditation can help with reducing anxiety and releasing stress.

Plant a Garden 

Doing some gardening can make your house look better and it might get you outside for a little while. Also a nice break for your couch and Netflix.