Many people think of living in Orlando as going to Disney often and taking pictures with Mickey Mouse. Although that can be accurate, there are various reasons why living in Orlando is not only convenient, but extremely entertaining.
1. International Drive
2. Characters in Flight at Disney Springs
3. Pirate's Dinner Adventure
4. The Orlando Eye
5. "La Nouba" by Crique de Soleil
6. Sea Life Aquarium
Ride the space invade, feed the gators, or compete with your friends and family on the Go-Kart tracks.
8. Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Learn all about natural disasters, outer space, light, sound and more at this indoor amusement park.
10. Titanic The Artifact Expedition
Visit the 20,000 square foot interactive museum where you can see the "Little Big Piece," which is the second largest piece of The Titanic ever recovered.