5 Steps To Preparing For A Concert

5 Important Points To Check Off Your Pre-Concert Checklist

The best thing to do to prepare for the upcoming concert is to listen to the singer's other songs other than your favorite songs.

151
Woman performing onstage at a concert

Ever feel hyped for going to a concert where you see your favorite singer on stage and you have waited for several weeks for it? I am because my sisters and I recently purchased tickets for a concert of one of my favorite singers, Jesse McCartney! I know the concert is like several months away but I'm very excited because this is going to be our first Jesse McCartney concert. If you've just purchased your tickets to a concert of your favorite singer and really hyped up like me, here are some things you can do in preparation for the upcoming concert:

1. Listen to the singer's songs

No doubt, your singer will be singing more than just your favorite songs on stage. The best thing to do to prepare for the upcoming concert is to listen to the singer's other songs other than your favorite songs, that way you have an idea what songs your favorite singer will sing and can enjoy the concert even more. By doing so, you may even get hooked to songs that you never get into before.

2. Make sure your phone is 100% charged

The night before the concert, you should charge your phone and make sure it is fully charged because the next day, you will be on your social media, taking massive amounts of pictures and recording a lot of videos to show how much fun you are having on the day of the concert. If your tickets are in an app, make sure you have enough battery by the time the front doors open.

3. Look your best

Of course, who doesn't want to look good? But what's important is that you are comfortable in the clothing you choose to wear. My advice is don't wear any big stuffy jackets or sweaters because you will get sweaty. If you have glasses, it's preferable to wear contacts in case your glasses drop and break. Just make sure to prepare your concert outfit before the day of concert instead of doing it on last minute.

4. Have a plan

Don't expect to go the concert head-on expecting everything will go according to plan. There are a lot of things you need to keep in mind like how do I get to the concert, how many hours should I arrive there to get the front row seats, what time should I eat dinner, how much water you should take going to the concert, where should you park your car, etc. With a plan of action, you will have a better time going to the concert.

5. Make sure you have your tickets

I cannot stress how important this is. Before going to the concert, you always must always double check if you have your tickets. You don't want to go the concert ticket-less and be bummed out about missing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see your favorite singer. If you have the tickets in an app, you have the option to print out a hard copy of tickets in case some venues don't accept the tickets in your app or your phone malfunctions for some reason.

Once you follow these things stated above, then you're all set to go.